CLICK ON THEIR NAMES FOR BIO, ASSESSMENTS, AND LIVE PERFORMANCES
1. Dalton Rapattoni – There is almost too much to like
2. Olivia Rox (Hill) – Maybe the most talented, least self-aware human on the planet
3. MacKenzie Bourg – The best of the niche singers, but fodaluvagawd don’t dance
4. Trent Harmon – His upside – and downside – is as wild and unpredictable as his range
5. Emily Brooke – The oldest teenager, or the youngest middle aged truck stop waitress?
6. Tristan McIntosh – The most improved, this Marilyn McCoo lookalike could win
7. James Dawson VIII – He could be David Cook, Casey Abrams, Casey James – or Reed Grimm
8. Sonika Vaid – This season’s resident piano playing, ballad singing pageant queen
9. Tommy Stringfellow – Buddy Holly in an Ed Sheeran costume
10. Shelbie Z – Who knew Delta Burke could sing?
11. Jenn Blosil – Maria Muldaur on horse tranquilizers
12. La’Porsha Renae – A chia pet with a heart of gold, or a care bear with the heart of a lion?
13. Avalon Young – Andrew Garcia’s bestie, sings like a cherry gum drop tastes
14. Jenna Renae – Her type rarely makes it past the first round, but if she does she’s special
15. Jordan Sasser – His God-on-his-sleeve religious vibe could be a blessing – or a curse
16. Amelia Eisenhauer – Peppermint Patty with a fiddle, but she ain’t that country
17. Adam Lasher – What’s new, Pussycat? Please don’t throw your underwear
18. Jeneve Rose Mitchell – Peacock without a – well, she can’t sing
19. CJ Johnson – Bar band singer, he’s ok but wouldn’t be one of the ten best in Spokane
20 Manny Torres – Oily bastard with great rhythm and mediocre voice
21. Lee Jean – He still sounds like they are letting him use an autotune mic
22. Stephany Negrete – Pretty girl, pretty good, pretty well screwed in this bunch
23. Kory Wheeler – My theory: the FBI said keep him so they can watch him … BOO!
24. Gianna Isabella – Can her mother go a minute and a half without burping her?